Free Shipping EU/AU/NZ
Why A Bell Tent?
– Sustainable product, built to last and not end up in land fill if cared for properly
– Very fast to put up and take down (Approximately 10 minutes)
– Canvas tents help to moderate temperature more effectively unlike plastic tents, so you’ll sleep well in the great outdoors
– Can be erected by just one person (One center pole and one a frame pole)
– Stylish, ideal for people who like to stand out and love good quality
– Interior space is more flexible than many modern tents due to its unique design
– Optional ‘Zip Floor’ style bell tent means the sides can be rolled up, ideal for hot summers days when entertaining, multi-use
– There is a large amount of floor space, making bell tents ideal for sleeping lots of people
– Compatible for use with wood burning stoves (you’ll need a proper chimney opening making for this, however)
Uses For A Bell Tent
Our bell tents are multi use. Whether you are attending a music festival, about to embark on an epic road trip, housing some additional guests in your backyard or property the list is endless:
– Camping Tent, the ultimate shelter
– Air Bnb accommodation for your property or backyard
– Artist space
– Kids chill out zone when you need them out of the house!
– Exterior guest room to your house
– Permanent glamping accommodation for your caravan park or eco tourism operation, we suggest installing a wooden deck to put it on
– Yoga and meditation den, yes you can stand and move around in our bell tents!
– Outdoor undercover lounge room, stylish and complements natural architecture
– Optional ‘Zip Floor’ is the ideal alternative for gazebo events when entertaining
– Community group room at local events